Sunday, October 06, 2019

Apartment Life #101


This is a new weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that go on in and around my apartment complex in the past 20 years that we've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 20 years here in a weekly blog post.


This week the fire department showed up for someone across the street. The fire truck was out on the street for about an hour but no one was taken out on a stretcher and no ambulance showed up so I have no idea what they were there for. 

****

10pm on Sunday night some woman was banging on my neighbors door so loud I thought she was going to break it in. The man who I found out later is her brother came to the door and she started smacking the hell out of him. Screaming at him to give her back her money. She said she paid their rent and he needs to give her back her bread. The screaming went on for 30 minutes before they left to find the wife who I saw pack a few bags and leave earlier that day. Monday morning I noticed part of his screen door was smashed in. That lady told another neighbor that when her husband found her, she called the police on him because he was driving drunk...he was arrested for DUI which broke his probation so he's in jail for a while.


Monday morning that same lady who's husband is now in jail...the lady who likes to stand outside naked was just walking around and standing outside in her underwear and a shirt so see through that it left NOTHING to the imagination. LOL


So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

35 comments:

  1. Living there would do my head in. And seeing sights like that last photo would upset my digestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So much going on, Marvelous Mary! RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine living in the middle of all that chaos-it really would destroy every nerve I had left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get on my nerves at times.

      Delete
  4. lol I don't even want to use my imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird that just one fire truck showed up. I think Ms. Pantsless would do better topless and keep her lower half covered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy DUI's. I drove someone home yesterday through the lyft app and his blood alcohol level was through the roof. All he kept saying was 'Just roll with it' I couldn't understand his line of dialogue at at all. But he did know where he lived. Thankfully, a pattern of places we've been before, kick in for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People choose some interesting attire to wear (or not wear)! I can't imagine seeing that out my window. You have more going on in a week than my street has going on in a year I think!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There always seem to be something goin on around here.

      Delete
  8. Ah, the joys of fun neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun is a relative term around here.

      Delete
  9. I'm not sure how you stay there. It's doesn't seem really safe. Crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get some wish-I-hadn't-seen that moments here occasionally too. A very rotund man was gardening topless earlier this week :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. The neighbors are absolutely crazy in your neighborhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what makes these weekly posts so much fun. lol

      Delete
  12. Well...at least she had some clothes on lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she could have been naked again. lol

      Delete
  13. What a weird lady... least she had clothes on this time... even if you can see through her shirt... yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I think she likes having people look at her.

      Delete
  14. Those legs, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They should film some sort of COPS show around there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know you could do the in thing which is move to Middle Tennesse like everyone else. LOL At the rate I hear nashville is headed they will be in the same vote as what you are living in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's never boring. Police shot and killed a man who had a gun about 6 houses away from me this weekend. Its a crazy world.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.