Friday, July 17, 2020

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

I received a sample of Tom Ford foundation. A small bottle of Micellar water. And 2 samples of face cream. 

I already like the Micellar water for cleaning makeup off my face. The foundation samples are good but I've heard that brand is really expensive. I haven't tried the face creams yet. 

Did you receive any samples this week?

35 comments:

  1. Nice samples! Stay safe and healthy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. No samples here.
    I hope your face creams are as good as the things you have already tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No samples here. My wife says they have been slim pickings for the past few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's right. They are hard to come by.

      Delete
  4. It seems like a good freebie Friday!
    Micellar water is considered efficient as part of a daily cleansing routine.
    The samples of face cream will come in handy, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like micellar water, it works well.

      Delete
  5. I've heard you can get face cream free samples in drugstores, they always have it behind the counter, we just have to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t even found any decent coupons lately. I think COVID is affecting everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very nice, sure beats last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Last week there was nothing. Hopefully I'll get more next week too.

      Delete
  8. My skin is so dry so I think I'd appreciated some face cream. Nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's s dry here I have to use some every day.

      Delete
  9. I used the Micellar water too and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that. It's a good product.

      Delete
  10. Haha, I'm glad you explained what is in the picture. I couldn't tell for the life of me what those were. REally cool!

    I got a free book from Penguin Rewards program this week.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought the picture was clear but it really wasn't and I couldn't take another one since I had already used the foundation. lol

      Delete
  11. I have tried the Beauty Counter face cream and really enjoyed it. Hope you like it too. Looks like some great goodies. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried Tom Ford foundation but I am always looking for a good foundation. Glad you liked the Micellar water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good foundation but I hear it's expensive.

      Delete
  13. It's always awesome to get beauty products, because you're right - they are truly expensive. Yay for you! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They really are overpriced.

      Delete
  14. My daughter loves micellar water too. I've heard that foundation is expensive as well. I'll stick with my $7 Maybelline LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sister loves free samples, too. I'll have to give her that link. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's good that you got things you already liked.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.