Friday, February 19, 2021

Freebie Friday!






Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A $5 ebook credit on Amazon because they sent me a link to compete in the Kindle Challenge and I completed it 

I bought the book you see there and it didn't cost me a thing. I love that series so I'm very happy. 

I also received a birthday freebie from a law firm. It was one of those card holders that you can attach to the back of your phone. My birthday was on Wednesday. I turned 51. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?



I will leave you with this pretty Las Vegas Sunrise from this week. 

38 comments:

  1. Well happy belated b'day, babe! ⭐

    And nice freebies, they're solid. 👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday.
    Love that sunrise, and your freebies. None here again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Mary!

    I love book discounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love book discounts too.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you a happy birthday, although this one was probably a sad one for you, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was but I know he wouldn't want me to be sad.

      Delete
  5. I wouldn't mind a free ebook from amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Mary! Many happy returns of the Day!
    Lovely sunrise picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. I should have looked closer at that Kindle challenge. :) Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a really easy challenge. If they have another one, definitely sign up for it.

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday and cool freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! My daughter's birthday is today. She just turned 7. I feel old lol. Kindle has a thing where I could get $5 ebook free?! Why didn'tI know this?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a January challenge that they sent me a email for. Happy birthday to your daughter.

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday, Mary! You’re catching up to me! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Free books are the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a lovely birthday! Hope you enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not seen the Kindle challenge yet, but yay for you to get it completed for the reward. Ha, glad your birthday scored you a freebie. And, belated birthday wishes, Mary.

    I got a free slice of chocolate cake with a food order. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kindle challenge was last month.Free cake is nice!

      Delete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh vegas. i have visited there a lot and always enjoyed my time there. probably won't make it back any time soon or ever...
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  17. and a happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.