Friday, June 18, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A Pond's Chat Pack from Ripple Street. 

In the box was Pond's moisturizer, dark spot corrector, anti aging cream and a coupon for a full size free Pond's product. 

I already used Pond's cold cream so I already liked their products but I like these products as well. I've been using them since I received them. 

You can sign up for a Ripple Street account and apply to get free products. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

23 comments:

  1. These days we all need anti ageing creams, sadly. I find that collagen and elastine erase my wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Collagen is great. I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet thankfully.

      Delete
  2. No freebies here - and they would have been welcome in a very expensive week.
    Enjoy your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding freebies I can actually use.

      Delete
  3. Good freebies as always D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I got 2 Pampers diapers for my granddaughter and a postcard with wildflower seeds that I planted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those cards with seeds on them.

      Delete
  5. This is one I'd like to try and it looks like nice size samples too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full size products and great sample sizes.

      Delete
  6. Great free Pond products! Anti-aging creams and moisturizers are just the thing we need for our not so young skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good free stuff this week! Yay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something you already like is sure a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know people who loves ponds.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. No freebies here.
    Those Pond products are good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I won a couple of books from Goodreads and my Daily Goodie Box arrived last week! 📦

    I love Ponds, too. It's been around forever. My grandmother used to use it. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ponds is my favorite. I’ve been using it since I was a teen and think that’s why my skin looks dang good for being over 40!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.