Friday, October 22, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

A bathroom shower curtain and rug set courtesy of Walmart Spark Reviewer.

Oribe perfume samples. 
Estee Lauder Foundation samples. 
Vichy face serum. 
Mylanta Gas relief samples. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

32 comments:

  1. That is a nice curtain! I currently have a green foliage one, I like to imagine I'm a fairy king while I shower LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the forest type curtains too.

      Delete
  2. You did well again.
    I got no freebies, but my partner did - and passed them on to me. Some New Zealand skin care samples. They seem pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your skin care samples.

      Delete
  3. Shower curtain is practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can always use a new shower curtain.

      Delete
  4. The shower set of curtain and rug is nice and practical!
    Perfume samples and serums are always good freebies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the new shower curtain and rug I can always use more perfume and serums.

      Delete
  5. I actually did receive freebies this week, from Macy's. A cute little "just for you container" with sample perfumes from Joe Malone, Tom Ford, Givenchy and Carolina Herrera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting perfume samples from Macy's.

      Delete
  6. I would love the Oribe. Great freebies this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that bathroom shower curtain and rug set. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like the shower curtain and rug set also.

      Delete
  8. That is a nice shower set, we have a similar white one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to get new things for the bathroom.

      Delete
  9. Nothing here! But i would like to get shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy I was able to get it.

      Delete
  10. That is a nice curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shower set is nice. You can use pops of any color with that to accessorize too, which is nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true. I like the color of it and it will match my green bathroom.

      Delete
  12. I actually really like the grey color of that shower set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A new bath curtain and rug is always helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I love that I have a new one now.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.