Friday, October 08, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

I cashed out my points on Thrifty Pig for a $5 Amazon gift card. 
I cashed out my points on Crowdtap for a $15 Amazon gift card. 

I didn't receive any free samples this week. It's been a slow freebies week. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

30 comments:

  1. $20 in freebies is a lot better than I did. Enjoy it - you deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty from Amazon is good. Best we did this week was free shipping from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you got some monies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing here. Glad you got some gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many Amazon cards. I love them. You can buy almost anything with an Amazon card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like being able to cash out for Amazon gift cards.

      Delete
  6. Yay! Gift card freebies are always awesome! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the Amazon gift cards! Hopefully, free samples will keep coming in to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been raking it in with all your Amazon gift cards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. $20 in Amazon sounds like a good week to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice you get free things (such as gift cards).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my Daily Goodie Box may have come that week. I'm not sure. 🤔

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.