Friday, July 08, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received this pretty coffee mug from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

I love the mug. It's cute and is big enough for me. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

25 comments:

  1. Good, solid , coffee mug.enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty mug. Enjoy each and every cuppa you have in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Absolutely. And since I'm such a klutz and keep breaking my mugs, this is good.

      Delete
  4. Mugs are my fave thing to get and buy, most of mine are seethrough and I also love jumbo sized mugs for tea. However, during summer I barely use them as I switch to iced tea in big glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of seethrough glass ones.

      Delete
  5. I got 6 different bottles/tubes of lotion samples from my dermatologist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white dishes. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that ombre colored or a shadow on the mug? It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a purple ombre. I love the color.

      Delete
  8. That really is a cool big one. Nice mug shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the simple white for mugs. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a purple ombre. But I guess that's hard to see. lol No one seems to have seen it.

      Delete
  10. I am trying to find a mug that is larger (12- 16 oz), but not too heavy. How big is this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is 13 oz. And it's not too heavy. It's a nice mug.

      Delete
  11. Looks like a nice mug! I keep thinking of signing up for some of these kinda free product sites, but eh, I never actually do lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol You should. There are so many great freebies to get.

      Delete
  12. I love a big coffee mug! ☕

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.