Friday, September 30, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received a big, blue salad bowl from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

I love it. It's made of a hard plastic and washes easily. I like it because it's bigger than my other bowls and since I've started eating a lot more salads it's really come in handy.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

34 comments:

  1. I like your bowl. No freebies here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can always use another salad bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to fill upon salad first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No freebies, but like your bowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I got something similar (material) except small red snack bowls, on clearance and I love them so much. Perfect for portion control, easy to clean and stack after.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never am lucky enough to get freebies haha but hope you enjoy the bowl, a great summer color or winter haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eating more salads myself. A good bowl is a necessity and this looks and sounds like it is solid.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salad is a huge part of my low carb diet right now. lol

      Delete
  8. A great sized bowl for salad or anything else that you want to mix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a nice bowl. Great that you have use for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really nice bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received some eye cream from It Cosmetics that works really well. 😊

    I also found out I won a physical book from Goodreads, but never received it. They have a button now to tell the sponsor you never received the book. I'm hoping it works. I never had any luck before getting GR giveaway books I never received. 😛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope they are able to send you the book.

      Delete
  12. Nice bowl. I haven't gotten anything this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The universe knew you needed a good salad bowl. I was reading the comments and feel like the only person not getting free stuff. LOL! Need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I find free stuff on the sites I linked.

      Delete
  14. It's a nice colour. Could be a nice water pool for your pet tarantula too if you buy one for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of my mom's had a tarantula. I used to hold him all the time. I thought about getting one but Ken would never go along with me about it. lol

      Delete
  15. Looks like a good bowl. Pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do like the color of it!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.