Thursday, October 13, 2022

Review: Daily Goodie Box- October


The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?

Britenz whitening pen- I tried the whitening pen on my teeth and I think it might have whitened my teeth a little bit. I will keep using it and see if it whitens my teeth anymore. 

Incredible Eats chocolate spoon This chocolate spoon would be great for ice cream. My daughter tried it and says it's really good chocolate. 

BLNCN CBD Beverage- My daughter and I both tried this and neither one of us liked it. But neither one of us like sparkling water. It was not great tasting and neither one of us felt anything from the CBD that was in it. 

 Chiki Buttah’s Organic Sample Pack.- It included their Cannabliss Balm, Organic CBD Oil and Healing Hemp Face Serum. The Cannabliss balm has CBD and Arnica oil in it. I tried the little sample on my feet when I had neuropathy from diabetes. I thought because it had Arnica in it that it would help with the pain and I was actually pleasantly surprised that it did help with the neuropathy pain in my feet. I didn't have pain for the rest of the night after rubbing this balm into my feet. The other two products really didn't do anything for me though. 

Coba Coffee Chocolate Bars-  I took one bite and couldn't eat the rest. Now I like coffee and I like chocolate but this was so bitter and the texture was grainy. I just didn't like it. 

Goodlight Apricot Olive Leaf Candle-  I loved this candle. It has a unique scent to it but it lasted a long time and since I like candles, this was a big hit with me. And on their website this candle tin is only $4.99 which is a good price. 
 
All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.


Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

36 comments:

  1. It sounds like a mixed bag/box, but with some excellent things in there it is definitely worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess a chocolate spoon could be kinda fun. That's great that one product helped with your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that it did and then saw that it has Arnica and figured that's why it helped.

      Delete
  3. I don't like sparkling water either. Not doing CBD either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure do push the CBD products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are everywhere and expensive.

      Delete
  5. Really good or not, those chocolate spoons are never enough for me - just a little teaser.
    The coba coffee chocolate sounds yucky. Thanks for the warning, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chocolate spoon idea with ice cream. I am going to have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a good idea. Kids will love that.

      Delete
  7. There's a local candy producer here that makes chocolate spoons to be used into hot milk for cocoa. They also have ones with other goodies like mint. Sounds like some things were good, others not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids will love the chocolate spoons to eat with their desserts.

      Delete
  8. WHAT I want one! Lol, this looks like a great box. The chocolate spoon sounds yummy.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to their FB page, they give away boxes all the time.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like the balm was a keeper. Glad it helped with your feet

    ReplyDelete
  10. That chocolate spoon does sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to try the CBD with arnica oil on my hands. I haven't been playing guitar lately because the pain in my hands never seems to give up. 😛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the CBD did anything but you can buy Arnica cream on Amazon. I've used it before and it does help a little.

      Delete
    2. I'll have to look for arnica oil. Thanks. ☺

      Delete
  12. Some good, some bad, the chocolate spoon sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always interesting to see what I'll get.

      Delete
  13. Glad to hear the balm worked and that you liked the candle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great freebies. I have received some freebie coupons and cannot find the products, you would think they would make them available first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The chocolate spoon sounds yummy! I didn't get anything free this week, but then again, I hardly ever do LOL

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.